Hello, My UAN Name A.ILAYARAJA As per Aadhar ILAYARAJA. Now i joining new company, And My new employee telling to Your UAN name and Aadhar mismatch. And I Conduct to My Previous company HR dept. They have change my name in UAN as per AADAR but That Digital key not working ( Java Problems ). More one month face that problem, and My current company wants the correction urgently otherwise not paying salary. But my previous company not solve this problem. Please tell me how to face it. If any chance another idea or solution. New UAN or anything.
From India, Tirunelveli
For UAN activated members there should not be any problem with regard to generation of ECR or payment of contribution. But for a new member you cannot even generate the UAN if the name differs.
You need not wait for the previous employer's digital signature or approval. You may log in to your member portal using your UAN as user name and password. If you have not yet activated your UAN, there is an option for activating the UAN in the EPF Member Portal. Once you activate and logg in, go to Member Basic details field and change the name as per Adhar.
If your name as per school certificate is Ilayaraja A, then it is better to correct the adhar first and then correct the PF basic details. Adhar details can be corrected from facilitation centers. While doing that please see whether the full date of birth is available in the Adhar. Mostly the year of birth only will be available in it. If so, change that. You may also include your personal mobile number in it. It will be useful when you apply for transferring the old PF amount to new account.

From India, Kannur
Dear Sir,
Greetings for the day,
If you wants to go offline and make the corrections, a joint declaration by the employee and employer needs to be filled up and submitted to the EPFO with relevant documentary evidence.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

From India, Ghaziabad

Attached Files
File Type: pdf name change correction form.pdf (76.6 KB, 44 views)

Hi sir,
If you wants to go offline and make the corrections, a joint declaration form is available in internet download and fill the details whatt do you want to correct and get authorized signature from employer and submit it at the Epfo office with any two evidence like ssc certificate/Pan card/driving licence etc it will be solved with in two weeks.

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server