Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I worked in an organization for 2 and half years as an associate consultant. It's been 11 months since I resigned from the organization but till now my F and F payment is not done. I have served proper notice period as well. I have communicated them several times earlier but no improvement. Even I mailed the CEO of that organization but the settlement is not done yet. I have received my relieving letter and service letter from HR department. How can I proceed further?
From India, Chennai
Hi, Try to meet your HR by person and find out. If no response you file a case with Labour Inspector of your employer jurisdiction for justice.
From India, Madras
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™