Dear all, Kindly advise ....
In our establishment one employee wrongly updated DOJ in pf portal , DOJ - 01.09.2019 but date of exit previous employment is 01.10.2019.
I check with pf dept as said we need to find where is the difference in details. Any solution to solve this problem.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
what was the correct DOJ as per you. And kindly write a letter to EPFO field office for change of DOJ and enclose your UAN ECR sheet as a reference from which you started contribution of particular employee.
there is a form called Joint Declaration By the Member and The Employer, you have fill and get sign with employer then submit to the PF Office.
form Attached for reference.

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf name change correction form.pdf (76.6 KB, 58 views)

Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™