Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Need help to know the process of getting my Gratuity Payment which is been delayed since last 1 year three months from Reliance Communications Infrastructure Limited and every time i raise and query they are sending an simple mail stating "No funds available with them " , I have served almost 7 years plus for this organisation.
Please guide me whom should i contact in department to speed up the process of getting my payment.

From India, Mumbai
As per the Gratuity Act the Gratuity payment must be made within 30 days from the date of receipt of application. If your ex-employer is delaying you file a case with Assistant Commissioner of Labour who is the Authority under the ACT.

From India, Madras
Dear Laxmi Narayana, For filing the case do i need to consult any lawyer, Since iam based out of hyderabad and company registerd office location is in mumbai , Is there any way out for this ?
From India, Mumbai

Dear Ram Babu
No need of Lawyer,
Just fill Form I and submit the same to Controlling Authority under Payment of Gratuity Act. In your case the Controlling Officer is Asstt. Labour Commissioner (Central).
At the time of Leaving the Company if you were posted at Hyderabad Office of Organisation then cause of Action has arise at Hyderabad. Submit Form I to Controlling Officer based at Hyderabad .

From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
File Type: doc GRATUITY - FORM I.doc (29.0 KB, 64 views)

Dear Ram Babu. Pl submit an application in Form I as stated by my friend above to your employer first. Form I is an application to be given to employer and not to the controlling authority. Pl submit application in Form I to the employer by Registered A D and keep acknowledgement with you. After submission of application to the employer wait for one month and then submit an application in Form N enclosing Form I, Acknowledgement card, your last pay slip, copy of appointment order and copy of your resignation or termination letter. Since Reliance Communication Infrastructure Ltd is having branches in more than one state, you need to file application before the Assistant Labour Commissioner (Central), ATI Campus, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad 500 007. You can meet Mr P Laxman, Assistant Labour Commissioner (Central), Hyderabad.
From India, Pune
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™