Dear All, Have a query, How to I pay PF arrears that have come up due to wrong salary structure. For Eg, the Minimum wages Basic and DA used to calculated at 60% of Basic and 40% choice pay to arrive at gross pay. But now the client wants the Entire Minimum wages to be 100% with out bifurcation of 60% and 40% and wants the PF to be deposited for past one year. How to go about this.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
go to payment site after login in epf portal, download the ECR format by selecting "arrear" and respective month/s
fill the difference amount monthwise and make ECR, upload and pay
Note: interest and damage would be applicable for delay of payment
Dear Mr. Sharma, Have logged in but you will have to help me a little more, In the ECR quick link, I can see no arrear link. Please help
please follow as per image to submit month wise arrear contribution sheet download

Attached Images
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: png ecr.png (17.1 KB, 5 views)

Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™