Dear All, i worked as Hr in an garments manufacturing unit, i worked for 3years and resigned,
while i was working the settlement are made with basic+da in that,
EL,gratuity,Bonus are calculated and paid to them who are worked above the 6month of service,
but now the company saying as per the law gratuity will not be taken into account who ever below 5 years of service,
my settlement amount is getting low ,
pls advcie any one for this.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Hari,
Your statement that you worked as a HR person in the said establishment would show that you are well-aware of the Labor Laws like the Payment of Gratuity Act,1972. Then how can you put a claim for gratuity on your resignation just after rendering 3 years of continuous service in the same establishment?
Your statement of working out a settlement previously for payment of Gratuity on termination of employment even over and above 6 months service cannot be considered in your case unless the details such as the circumstances leading to such a settlement, the type of the settlement, the class of Employees covered etc., are furnished along with the copy of the settlement.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™