What can a female employee of a pvt. manufacturing company do if she is being forced to withdraw her resignation?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
This seems to be quite a strange situation. Based on the understanding on the situation, the first step would be approach the labour court with the copy of the resignation letter or resignation e-mail she had put across to her superiors. This is to confirm that the resignation was voluntary and also to avoid situations in future where the company makes her withdraw her resignation now and after a while terminate her services making the exit involuntary.
If there is any aggression observed it would also be better for her to approach the police and the women's rights commission as well for protection. This could be done after she registers her resignation documents with the labour commission and provides a complaint.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™