Signup | Login
we are facing problems while registering employees who have already their UAN.
Cite.Co - Knowledge Base Of Real World Insights & Experiences For Professionals.
Create Account With Email Address (Get Validation Link)
Login with Email/Username
28th September 2019 From India, Jammu
While registering new employee who have already UAN and have not withdrawal their previous EPF & EPS amount . We are unable to verify their Aadhar authentications.
Start A New Discussion
- is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors.
and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
- Premium Professional Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)
Other Similar Discussions On Cite.Co
Pf withdrawal - have not created employee's uan number and he has exited the company
Bank ac no in correctly updated in uan portal - claim status showing settled
The mobile number which we have registered on uan and aadhar card should be same?
Uan amount transfer - if employee has 2 uans and kyc is not updated in both
Related Files & Downloads Shared By Members
Simplified UAN based withdrawal claim forms 1.12.2015.pdf
Download-New-re vised-Form-10c- UAN-pension-fun d-withdrawal-pi c.jpg
Knowledge Base Prime Sponsors
- Premium Professional Certification Courses To Enhance Your Career. Live & Interactive Digital Learning From Top Reputed Institutes Like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
- Simplify your HR and Payroll with FactoHR Solutions. Attendance System for smart monitoring, Payroll, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS.
This Discussion Thread
28 September 2019 11.40.38 AM
Subject Category Recent Discussions
How to calculate Leaves on Pro- rata Basis - after completion of his/ her probation period?
Break In Service
Charges of a Consultant - how much should you charge if you are taking care of the following things?
Company is registered in Haryana and has its own office registered in Gujarat - how we will decide the basic minimum wage?
At new employer he/she got more than 15000/- as basic - Can new employer consider this new employee as excluded?
Marketing Aimed At Professionals
- Dedicated email campaign to get your organisation and products noticed.
Get in touch with us
Terms Of Service
All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™