Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi everyone, I have applied online for PF withdrawal on basis of Short cessation service but it got rejected stating to submit Pan card and 15G form, but already pan card is registered in UAN portal account, so now where i need to submit these documents. Anyone please help.
From India
Please visit the pf office and submit physical claim form
From India, Pune
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™