Dear experts, One of my friend was working in small scale engineering firm (10+ employees) as designer. He worked there for 8 years and at the time of leaving his company did not give him gratuity, yearly bonus for year 2018-2019. Now he want to send a legal notice to the owner. Is there any legal law expert / lawyer who can help.
First the employee should ask for gratuity by submitting necessary forms.Though it is the duty of employer to pay without delay.
Send the filled forms by speed post and get acknowledgement of delivery.
Once the acknowledgement is in your hands wait for some time and approach local labour office and complain/seek their assistance in getting the gratuity amount.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™