Declaration from Employer for not availing Medical benefits to submit in Spouse company - CiteHR
Retired Government Servant/advocate
Onkar Pimple
Hr Manager
Insolvency N Gst Professional

Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I am working in PSU(Public Sector Undertaking) In India. My wife is working in a private firm. The PSU has attractive medical benefits i.e. all In patient and Out Patient(Consultation, Tests, Medicines etc) treatment is cover. For include wife as medical dependent, PSUs need a medical declaration stating that "Employee is not Claiming/availing medical benefits from their organization". HR of my spouse's company is denying to provide the same because they are providing medical insurance from thirt party agency. My wife is also giving the undertaking that she won't calim anything from the third party medical insurance agency. Kindly guide the options available with me.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Please cross check your organisational policy rules.Normally they only check whether spouse is getting medical cover from any Govt or other Govt PSU organisations.What she gets from private sources will not really concern your PSU.
The same is possible, please get in touch with TPA.
In my understanding, it is sufficient if the employee himself furnishes the certificate. There will not any norm requiring the certificate from the spouse's employer as being insisted.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™