Dear All,
I am working as Freelancer, I can manage PF & ESI related work, SO if anyone want to outsource PF & ESI work.
Please contact me.
Thanks & Regards,
Mob: 9958684411
18th September 2019 From India, Delhi
Hi Mr. Amit Kumar,
I need some information about pf.
If an employer pf contribution paid on basic amount 2550 rupees whereas the minimum wages rate is 7245 then how to make correction for the same. Also 8 NCP days uploaded whereas basic decided 2550 and paid on 2550 for whole month.
Will it be pay in ECR or ARRER.
18th September 2019 From India, New Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™