Retired Government Servant/advocate
Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
For visiting abroad for a period of 5 days, taking earned leave is mandatory or casual leave is enough?
From India, Almasguda
In general the commonly followed practice among companies is that casual leaves are restricted to 2-3 at a stretch. So Earned leave will be ideal.
Additional information is when an employee leave out of country he should intimate his employer officially before his travel period.

From India, Madras
casual leave for the reason of casual in nature which may be of one or two days.
From India, New Delhi
It is not clear whether you are in private or public employee. In public service CL is considered to be duty period, not period spent on leave. As such, if a Government employee, it is advisable to avail EL.
From India, Kochi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™