Hi dears, I have just received an appointment letter for Senior Manager IT position.
The company has given me a salary structure.
I need a good and experienced HR who -
1) will explain me the salary structure of the company with all the breakups.
2) will explain about why my basic salary is so less or is this an accounting adjustment?
3) will explain me about the special allowances in the salary structure
4) will explain the catches in the salary structure
5) will draft questions to be asked about the salary structure to my company's HR.
6) will give me tips on revising the salary structure (if any)
I'll share the salary structure with the selected HR.
many thanks in advance
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:
TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features
Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...