I have 8 years above experience in EPF, ESIC, WB P. Tax job, and I work some companies till now as a consultant basis. Now, how can I get a consultant certificate regarding this (ESI & EPF) job and I want to extend my profession with this certificate.
9th September 2019 From India, Howrah
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™