Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Looking For A Job

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I lost my payslip and wanted to retrieve PF number. I resigned the job in 2012 FEB and my mobile number also changed. How do I retrieve that as have to join another employer? Please guide me. My company is not providing any details. Another company bought my company and I think they dont have any details.
From India, Hyderabad
Greetings, If your Aadhar number is linked with your UAN, Your Current employer can get your UAN number.
From India, Hyderabad
Get registered for epf With your current employee under the option saying you hold uan.
It will ask your aadhar, name etc.
If your previous uan is liked with with aadar it will show the epf details.
Contact me with your aadhar number on .

From India, Vadodara
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™