mahesh sature
My father's name is misspelled in PF. What do I have to do to correct the father's name in PF? Grievance was made by answer is
It is to inform you that please contact to your employer for the correction in KYC PAN. Only employer have the authorities to update KYC. Do the needful

From India, Pune

HR Consultant
Joint Declaration with evidence should be submitted to EPFO by employee, duty countersigned by employer
evidence document may be anyone of 1) Birth certificate 2) School final exam admit card or certificate 3) Passport

This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co