I would like know whether EPS and PF withdrawal is linked or not.After completion of 10 years of service, EPS provides option of Scheme Certificate. Is this certificate any ways related to the PF withdrawals.
My point is since Form 19 and FORM 10 are for different schemes,so the withdrawals should not be linked

28th November 2007 From Singapore

Advocate And Labour Law Expert
Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Hr Proffessional
It Manager
Shan Babu
Senior Software Engineew
Qa Engineer
Sr. Analyst
+4 Others

Hi Aranyak,
No the eps and pf are not linked . You can withdraw the pf once u leave the organization after the completing 10yrs or service or even less than that. For that withdrawl u need to fill form 19 which u know. For pension amount that can not be withdrawn in case the contribution is more than 10yrs. PF authority will provide u with pension certificate. In case u are unemployed , or started business or leaving for other countries for more than a year then u have to submit the copy of visa , then only u can claim the pension amount thru form 10-c.
The contribution if less than 10 years u can claim pension fund accumulated in your account by filling form10- c. There is option in 10-c form where they have asked whether to opt for pension certificate or withdrawl. Incase u want to withdraw u can opt for putting tic on withdrawl or if u opt for pension certificate than u have to tick on scheme certificate.
If any further doubts mail back
Prabhakar Rao.M
28th November 2007 From India, Delhi
One query
I have worked for 5 1/2 years in a pvt. ltd. company and then change the job, but new employer asked for opening new PF account as their mantaining through different state.
Because of it i submitted the form for withdrawl of my PF amount.
Want to know , i will get full amount submitted by employer and employee with interest or something got deducted from it. If yes than in which Ratio.
If not get Pension fund can claim for it, or only get PF Fund.
19th February 2008 From India, New Delhi
Dear jaswinder,
If you any company there is a allotment of pf number in the company u opt to join. Regarding your claim if u had applied for withdrawl u will be getting it . U ensure that u had applied for pf withdrawl and pension amount in form 19 and 10- c. irrespective of the state where the remmittence of pf is there that can be transffered into the new account of which there is seprate form to be filled in where u have to provide the details of exixting company in which u are working and the ur previous company.
I hope ur doubts are cleared. if any further doubts u have pls get in touch with me.
Prabhakar Rao.M
19th February 2008 From India, Delhi
Dear thanks for ur valuable reply.
I have already filled the forms for withdrawl in older company.
and received one cheque of sum 40000 as per them one more cheque will come.
my query is as per my contribution in PF without interest is above 50000 ,(is this check is of employer part)
so is something got deducted from employer contribution, if yes can i claim that.
19th February 2008 From India, New Delhi
Dear jaswinder20
I would like to add on with regard to your query
12 % Employer contribution is segregated in to 2 parts
8.33 % in Pension
3.67% in PF
But Employees contribution of 12 % each month goes to PF.
You can receive PF Slips for the contribution you have made and what is interest you have acrrued on the money which is lying with PF Office.pls check with it.
out of the 51/2 year service please caleculate basing on the above principle
you had got pf amount of 40000 ( both 12% employee and 3.67% employer)
another chequ to get from pension fund. i.e. 8.33% of employer contribution to eps fund
6th April 2010 From India, Hyderabad
Hi Mr. Rao,
I just want to know that can I withdraw EPS fund, by directly sending form to Regional provident fund office. or we have to apply through current employer.My service is less then 4 years. and Which form is required for withdrawal.
10th May 2010 From India, Mumbai
Dear Ravi,
For pension, withdarwal benefit, scheme certificate etc. application should be through employer. For pension, form 10D is to be used. For withdrawal benefit & scheme certificate, the form is 10C.
Abbas.P.S, ITI Ltd, Palakkad.
21st August 2010 From India, Bangalore
Hi Ravi, I have got transfered my PF amount(12% Employee Contribution and 3.67 PF Contribution by Employer). But, I didnt get EPS amount. Could you please tell me the procedure for it ?
22nd September 2012 From India, Delhi
Dear Pragyakh,
If you have a service of below 9 years and 6 months, you will get one time withdrawal benefit. If you have a service of 9 years and six months or more, one time withdrawal is not applicable. But you are eligible for pension. Minimum age to get pension is 50 years.
For pension use form 10D and for withdrawal certificate 10C. If you have not attained 58 years' age, you may apply for Scheme Certificate also thr' form 10 C.
24th September 2012 From India, Bangalore

Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™