Dear Member,
I want to change my father name In My PF Account, as my previous employer registering me with wrong father name. Now i want to withdraw My PF but due to wrong father name it is not possible.
EPFO ask me to prepare and submit indemnity bond in this regards, Any one help me to prepare Draft of Indemnity Bond for change my father name on My PF account,

Hr Executive
Admin & Legal Officer
+1 Other

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Dear, Please find enclose here with Sworn Affidavit which you may submit to P.F. office. You shall have to execute it on non judicial stamp paper as rule prevailing in your State. A. Prakash
From India, Halol

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Sworn Affidavit.docx (12.3 KB, 309 views)

Dear Member,
Don't use any kind of bond documents its a simply method change your father name in your Epf Account ,that is you will the joint declaration form will sign as applicant authorized person on it , and directly it will have to submit at your near local office..
Thanks & Regards
K Veerababu
Sr.Hr Executive
Mulpuri Group

From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server