Dear Community,
I worked in a company for 11 months (from 2015 Aug - 2016 July). After resignation I opt for final settlement of PF amount and recieved.
Later again in 2017, I rejoined in the same company but the Employeer has contributed my PF amount to closed PF ID. I resigned in the company again on March 2019 and I tried to apply for the Final Settlement again. Then, I got to know that the amount got credited in my old closed account and now I am unable to get the money. I have been to regional PF office many times and no one is telling me the exact process to withdraw my money.
Please help me with this regard and suggest me if anybody knows about it.
Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh Juvva
Assistant Manager - Business Development

From India, Hyderabad

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Hi, Your ex-employer has to write a explanatory letter to PF Office regarding wrong credit of PF into closed account. Follow up with your ex-employer and request for remedy.
From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server