Sr.manager - Hr&admin
Senior Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir, I have been working as a senior manager in a MNC company since 2013 onwards... I have submitted my resignation on Feb-05th 2019, stating I that letter my reliving date is May-24 th 2019, and asking RAC ( Resignation Acceptance Letter ) to my Plant manager. But till my reliving date they have not provided me the RAC due to this I lost a MNC opportunity. They asked me submit the RAC within one month time. even though I have not received RAC from my previous company's plant manager who is my reporting boss. Because of this I lost a very good opportunity. to whom I have to take legal action, whether plant manager or company? pls. let me know.
Not sure whether issue of resignation acceptance letter is in vogue in your Company. It is company specific and many companies follow direct relieving letter after resignation letter. However when there is a specific need for RAC from your end, you should have persuaded your Reporting Authority for the same and should have followed up with him. Always based on human relationship either Reporting Authority or HR will not mind deviate from the laid down process well within their boundary.
Also always relieving date can be requested in the resignation letter and cannot be demanded as a matter of right as based on your role and responsibility your superior might have expected some additional time frame from your end.
I don't think it will be fruitful for you, even if you take it legally and there will not be any legal validity on this case.

Thank you very much sir for your prompt reply. I have requested several time to get the RAC from my plant manager he also agreed to give to me RAC. But till lost I have not received any RAC from Plant manager this is purely or intentionally plant manager's negligence only. That's why I decided to go for legal only. because in future no one suffer these type of incidents. Pls. if any previous case laws or incidents are available pls. share with me sir. once again thank u very much for your reply.
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™