I served in a company for four years and left my previous job in the month of August 2014. My previous employer is not approving my KYC name spelling correction and not updating my date of joining and date of exit details due to this i am unable to withdraw my PF fund. Also i had send lots of e-mails for approving my details but he never respond the e-mail and i also contacted him on mobile but he doesn't respond to my phone calls and also sent him three times my PF withdrawal form for signature he is not signing my PF withdraw forms.
Kindly help me in this regard what to do?
Ashwini Kumar
12th August 2019 From India, Allahabad
Hi Ashwini,
File a griveance in the griveance portal of PF and the PF officials will take it from there.
13th August 2019 From India, Chennai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™