I served in a company for four years and left my previous job in the month of August 2014. My previous employer is not approving my KYC name spelling correction and not updating my date of joining and date of exit details due to this i am unable to withdraw my PF fund. Also i had send lots of e-mails for approving my details but he never respond the e-mail and i also contacted him on mobile but he doesn't respond to my phone calls and also sent him three times my PF withdrawal form for signature he is not signing my PF withdraw forms. Kindly help me in this regard what to do?
From India, Allahabad

Hi Ashwini, File a griveance in the griveance portal of PF and the PF officials will take it from there. Regards, KM
From India, Chennai
Dear sir,
I served in the company for four years and left the job in he month of August 2014. Although company entered Date of Exit but Employer share is not deposited from May 2013 to August 2014. Kindly advice what to do?
Ashwini Kumar

From India, Allahabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server