Good day all,
I am working with MNC company and completed 4 years, now I planning to buy Flat for which I am short of funds hence have decided to apply online PF withdrawal.
Is it possible to withdrawal possible before 5 years of services, if yes then how much contribution I can withdraw?
Current total balance including (EE+ ER) showing INR 2,60,000 can I withdraw whole amount ?
Understand there are tax implication i.e. 10% TDS will be deducted on total amount
Can someone please help me understand above process.
12th August 2019 From India, Mumbai
Hi,
For Medical Purposes:
An employee is allowed to withdraw employee’s share with interest or six times the monthly salary (whichever is lower) from the provident fund for the medical treatment purpose.
It is applicable for medical treatments of self, spouse, children, and parents.
There is no lock-in period or minimum service period for this type of withdrawal.
For Repaying Home Loan:
For the purpose of repaying the home loan outstanding, the member is allowed to withdraw up to 90% of the corpus if the house is registered in his or her name or held jointly.
However, to withdraw the amount, at least 3 years of service completion is required
For Wedding :
At least 7 years of service is required to be completed to be eligible for withdrawal
50% of the employee’s contribution with interest can be withdrawn.
An employee can withdraw funds for his own, siblings or child’s marriage
For Renovating and Reconstructing a House :
The employee can withdraw funds from his EPF account for the purpose of renovation and reconstruction.
The house should be held in his/her name or held jointly with the spouse
The employee must complete at least 5 years of total service
The member can withdraw 12 times his monthly salary from his Provident fund account
For Purchasing or constructing a House :
The member can withdraw from his employee provident fund for the purpose of purchasing a plot and constructing it.
The property should be registered in his or her name or held jointly with spouse.
An employee should complete a minimum of 5 years of total service
24 times of the monthly salary for purchasing a plot/36 times of the monthly salary for purchasing or constructing a house or the cost of the property or the total of employee’s and his employer’s share along with the interest amount (whichever is less) can be withdrawn.
Withdrawal is allowed only after completing 5 years of service
Withdrawal for the purpose of purchasing a plot and constructing it can be done only once in the entire service tenure.
Retirement :
A person can withdraw his or her entire provident fund corpus after completing 58 years of age.
The employee is allowed to withdraw up to 90% of the provident fund balance.
Unemployment :
A person can withdraw 75% of his or her provident fund if he/she is unemployed for more than a month.
For unemployment of more than 2 months, remaining 25% of the corpus can be withdrawn.
12th August 2019 From India, Madras
As per the latest EPFO rule, 75% of the total EPF amount can be withdrawn after a month of unemployment. The remaining 25% is completely transferable to a new account.
There are three types of withdrawal
• PF final settlement
• PF partial withdrawal
• Pension withdrawal benefit
In your case you can withdraw partial PF as per below:
1. For House Construction or purchase of plot
• Employee should be in 5 years of service.
• The PF withdrawal limit is: 24 times the monthly salary for buying/36 times the monthly salary for purchase and construction, or the cost of the property or the total of employee and employer’s shares with the interest amount, whichever is less.
2. For Home Loan Repayment,
• The employee should be in 3 years of service
• The PF withdrawal limit: 90% of PF balance
3. House renovation or alteration
• Employee should be in 5 years of service
• The PF withdrawal limit: 12 times the monthly salary
Team,
TalentPro
https://www.talentproindia.com/
12th August 2019 From India, Chennai
Good day all,
Just rechecked online UAN PF Portal and observed that
there is no option for as mentined above "Loan repayment" available under "I want to apply for" field. ( for which less 3 years service required only)
Please refer screenshot taken for website attached for reference.
13th August 2019 From India, Mumbai

Attached Images
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (91.3 KB, 4 views)

Can someone please check attached and reply....
16th August 2019 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)





About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service



All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™