Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
The basic+DA of an executive has been increased due to promotion and now his revised basic+DA is more than 15000/-. Now he desire to give up his PF benefit. But, since, he is a member of PF since joining, is it possible for him to give such declaration??
From India, Guwahati
An EPF Member can not discontinue his membership, while is employment. Answer to your querry is "No option "
From India, Delhi
In this case, the only way an employee can opt out of PF would be when he resigns from the organisation and then withdraw and close the active UAN. Till then he would have to be in pf.
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™