Online pf claim - CiteHR
Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I am applying for the online pf claim but online claim rejected due to as per kyc member name different.
So please help what is the next process

Attached Images
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190723_112522.jpg (342.0 KB, 9 views)

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
rectify your name in pf record as per your aadhar card. to change detail login member portal and change basic detail in it and get approved from your employer.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™