Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir
I would like to apply for pension scheme certificate
I worked in a company 12 & age is 55, while applying form 10c it is not accepted in UAN portal it is showing your service is more than 9.5 years.
How can I apply for certificate? require to sent 10c hard copy?
Difference in Pension before 58 & after 58? it automatically change after 58?
Please suggest.

From United Kingdom, London
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™