Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
I have a query on Additional overtime working hours. The overtime working hours per quarter should be within 48-50 hours. If i need to extend & legalize my working hours in a quarter then what is the procedure for the same? Which department should i approach as well as what documentations should i provide for the same?

From India, Bengaluru
You should approach the labour commissionrate & Factories department for such permission.
By the way why do you want such extention of OT hours?
Are there no sufficient worker/manpower?
Is the work demanding more personnel?
Getting more over time from workers demotivates them later, though they may continue for a few perks.
Please ponder over these points before taking a call.

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™