Hr Generalist
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
As our company is fall under two villages. so where (which village) do we have to submit Professional Tax?
Hi, you have to deposit the PT amount to the village which holds the registered address of your company. Regards, KM Sr.Consultant (Labour Law) 7708907021
Under which village/panchayat/taluka your company/organisation is registered the same office will be accepting the Professional Tax if applicable. There are jurisdictions for each village like Police stations, accordingly you have to pay to the said office under which jurisdictions your company is situated
The Professional Tax Act, is applicable as per State so under which state your village is in that state you have to consider the same and the same has to be submitted through online Payment if the facility is available other wise in treasury Bank.
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™