Hello everyone!!!
I'm a new HR Executive. We get some of our jobwork from contractors within our premises. Now, I don't actually know how to pay ESIC contribution corresponding this jobwork. Shall I need to register the contractor in IP list just like all other regular employees or is there any alternative way to pay this contribution? Further, will the rate be same (i.e. .75% and 3.25%) as revised from july-19?

From India, Delhi
If it were a question from a Woman, many of you would have died to give response/solution. Where are the veterans?
From India, Delhi
Dear Vijay,
Ideally, principle employer need to ensure that even the employees working on payroll of contractor are covered under ESIC, so if the contractor does not have registration you can register contract employees under your ESIC code till the time they are working with you. You can upload the work order issued to the contractor on ESIC portal for reference.

From India, Gurgaon

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server