Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
If employee does not want to serve notice period then legally or as per rules of the act how much contribution he should to pay to company. please guide accordingly.
It depends on your company notice period terms. Commonly followed standard notice period among companies is 30 days notice.
So if you follow 30 days notice period, Employee has to either serve 30 days notice period or one month Gross salary in lieu of notice period to be recovered from his FFS.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™