Dear, I have a question, my father worked as security guard for 7-8 years in same security agency. Due to some health issues father left the job 2 years ago. Now father is no more, He died. Now my question is that how can I claim the gratuity behalf of my father. Is there any provision for the same. If yes then what are the procedures. Please answer me. I'm waiting for your kind reply.
Thank you.

From India, Mumbai
Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.

Babu Alexander

You have to approach the Controlling Authority under Payment of Gratuity Act for claim, with relevant documents.
From India, Madras

You have not mentioned whether you have contacted your Father's employer for gratuity. If not write a request to them asking them to consider as he is eligible for gratuity legally and also on humanitarian basis as well. Based on their response you may decide whether to contact ACL of your jurisdiction or not.

From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server