Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Krupal Patel
Hr Executive
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All, We recruited an Experienced employee who did not get is releiving letter from his previous organisation. we updated his PF with the same old UAN, where the date of exit of the previous organisation was not entered at that time. Later the date of exit was entered but is more than the date of joining(i.e if employee joined in new organisation on 6/1/19, the date of Exit was entered as 30/3/19). Now the employee is facing problem in transfer of the PF account. is there possibility to change the Date of exit of previous organisation or the date of joining of the present organisation, so that the employee can apply for the PF transfer. Kindly suggest the process.
From India, Tuni
yes you can submitted to date of Exit change letter to regional PF office .PF office to rights change of Date of Exit .
From India, Mumbai
Thankyou Mr.Krupal.
But when we raised grievance redressal, there is a reply to submit the joint declaration with the authorised employer sign. in this case who will be the authorised employer, present employer or previous employer.

From India, Tuni
You will change the date of exit of previous concern means previous employer is the right person for authorisation , if you want to change the date of joining in new concern means your new employer have the authorisation.
Hope you get an idea about that
gopal pachimuthu

From India, Chennai
In my point of view you will change the date of exit, because you will pay the contribution for that month, so better change the date of exit, with the help of previous employer
From India, Chennai
Joint declaration has to be submitted. Employer from where exited will sign.
From India, Vadodara
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™