A company deducted PF amount from employee and not deposited with PF Department. for example in a year they paid only for 3 months and not paid rest of 9 months. Such case a employee resigned ( Exit) at the end of 12th month. Such case what is the paid period of employee ? consider as PF service for one year or 3 months by the department? please respond.
23rd July 2019 From India, Vijayawada
Non payment of PF after recovery of PF from employee salary is a offense as per Employees' Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. PF office will be abld to settle employee PF only if the Employer makes the payment. A complaint can be forwarded to PF office. However they will proceed as per process...which might take some time.
23rd July 2019 From India, Madras
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™