As per the notification dated 12th april, the PMRPY benifits has been terminated on 31st of March 2019 and registrations after that will not attract any benifits of the scheme, there is no other ways. for labour complaince of your company you can contact me on 7708907021.
Sr.Consultant (Labour Law)
19th July 2019 From India, Chennai
The Directorate General of Employment Shri S B Singh had forwarded Office Memorandum dated 12.04.2018 (copy attached) regarding amendment in the guidelines of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protshan Yojana (version dated 23.02.2017) to Dr. V. P. Joy, IAS, Additional Chief P. F. Commissioner, HO, New Delhi.for information and necessary action. The Amendment in the guidelines is as under:
"Govt. of India will pay the full employer's contributions (EPF and Employees Pension both) as admissible from time to time w.e.f. 01.04.2018 for a period of three years to the new employees and to the existing beneficiaries for their remaining period of three years thru EPFO. The terminal date for registration of beneficiary through establishment is 31st March, 2019."
The EPFO (Central Analysis & Intelligence Unit) put the same for web circulation for their internal use on 24.04.2018.
The interpretation of the sentence is confusing "The terminal date for registration of beneficiary through establishment is 31st March, 2019 whether to register new establishment upto 31.03.2019 or New employees?"
"But the amendment says the benefit is available for the New employees and to the existing beneficiary." However, EPFO Authority have removed link for covering New PF Members under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) from EPFO Portal w.e.f. 01st April, 2019 throughout India.
20th July 2019 From India, Thane
1. Govt. has recovered around 25 to 30% amount by way of interest and damages.
2. New employees were accepted under PMRPY Scheme thru EPFO Portal. Subsequently deactivated with a remark that they were already a PF Members and recovered amount with interest and damages.
3. When gross salary exceeds INR 15000/- due to overtime wages, PMRPY benefits disallows. Whereas OT Wages does not attract PF Contributions.
4. Organisations have provided employments for their needs and claims benefits under PMRPY. No Govt. have provided employment for anyone. Therefore don't keep any hopes that this scheme will restart in future.
5. Besides the Director of Employments statement itself is false. It was clearly mentioned in the Notification that existing beneficiaries and new employees will get benefit for the remaining period upto 31.03.2021 but in actual removed EPFO Portal w.e.f. 01.04.2019, thus deprived benefits for employers in respect of new employees.
22nd July 2019 From India, Thane