Dear Friends, I have a UAN in my previous present employer created new UAN as i have not submitted my old UAN at the time of joining. i want to transfer old PF to new PF, but i have a doubt that will i lose the service record if i transfer the old account to new account. Kindly help me
18th July 2019 From India, Tuni
By transferring one PF to another you will only add your service and there is no way that you will lose it. Therefore, please transfer the old one to new/present one.
18th July 2019 From India, Kannur
I have done the same and in my case amount was transferred but the service history is not transferred. What should I do in this case?
26th July 2019
Nothing is required to be done. It is automatic and when you apply for advance or withdrawal of accumulations, it will be considered. You can also see the service history in your portal itself.
27th July 2019 From India, Kannur
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™