Dear all, We have received a notice from EPFO for the payment of recovery amount. We paid for the same and amount was deducted from our account but the ECR was cancelled. We generated the challan again and paid for the same. What steps should be taken to get refund of the said amount. Do we need to submit any letter to the epfo? Is yes, can anyone help me with its sample? Thank you.
17th July 2019 From India, Ghaziabad
Dear Annonymous....
Normally it will credit in to your bank account while ECR has been cancelled. There is no process for recovery or refund through online, so better to do write a letter to EPF office regarding Double payment against ECR generation.
18th July 2019 From India, Hyderabad
Visit EPF office with related documents.
18th July 2019 From India, Mumbai
after payment ECR can not be cancelled from the employer side, please express the details
18th July 2019
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™