Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir, I worked in Stock Broking company for 2 months 10 days and resigned there due to health issue. Can i get the PF Withdrawal. Pls. suggest me in this issue.
From India, Vijayawada
You can't withdraw your PF /Pensionas you have worked only 2 months. For less then 6 months service withdrawal not allowed as per PF terms. Only option is you can transfer your PF/Pension to your future employer PF account.

From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™