Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Sangeetha Swamy
Hr Consultant
Sr.manager - Hr&admin
Hr Executive
Hr Assistant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My pan card is not matching with my UAN & Aadhar, hence not able to take my PF online. My Pan Card says Sangeetha Muniswamy as my name But all other documents has M Sangeetha as my name How to deal

Hi Sangeetha,
PAN name mismatch is there for all as it includes father's name.
If Aadhar name matches with UAN portal name and if Aadhar is verified that will be sufficient to do all transactions like transfer, claim, partial withdrawal etc.

From India, Madras
Thanks V.M.Lakshminarayanan I tried the same, but the moment i try to claim my PF, it says your Pan card is not linked, hence 30% of the amount will be deducted.

You first correct your Aadhar Card on the basis of your PAN Card. Then update both your Aadhar and PAN to UAN portal. Then withdraw or transfer your PF.
Thanks & Regards,
S KBandyopadhyay ( Howrah, WB)
+91 98310 81531

From India, New Delhi
better change your pan card as per aadhaar, this will resolve the issue

Hi, if your aadhar is verified then you can apply your claim and submit a scan copy of 15G online.
From India, Bhogpur
Dear All,
One of our Employee's Pension Contribution in PF is 39330(shown in passbook), while claiming 10-c pension contribution he claimed 33979 only. Regarding this we inquired in PF Office Account Sec. they didn't give the proper answer.
So, Kindly provide me a solution in this regard.
P Brahadeesh,

From India, Badarpur
Sangetha Swamy: If your service less than five years and total contribution is more than 50000/- TDS will be deducted. otherwise no issue. in Bangalore, Peenya PF official has suggested to avoid TDS, that, if the employee has less than 5 years of services and PAN is not linked should submit 15g form along with online claim acknowledgment. contact with your PF office.
From India, Bengaluru
Manadatory document kyc is Aadhar and Bank account for epf.
While you claim for epf withdrawal ensure that Your Pan is linked with your bank account if it is so, Submit 15G to avoid Tds.
However suggest for updating PAN and aadhar with similar names and then you can use pan and aadhar both as kyc document.

From India, Vadodara
Alternatively you can use joint declaration form to submit the PAN for e-kyc manually at pf Office duly sighned by u and your employer along with attested copies of Pan and Aadhar.
From India, Vadodara

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™