Sr.manager - Hr&admin

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I served in one company for 8 years and i don't have much knowledge about gratuity. After leaving the company i thought gratuity also come after some times. But now its 6 months, when i ask for my gratuity amount then they are telling me its not company policy for providing gratuity amount to employee.
Please help me what is next action i have to do or its possible apply gratuity amount after 6 months.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Please discuss with an Advocate dealing on labor matters. You can file a claim petition before the Controlling authority under Payment of Gratuity Act
Paying Gratuity is not related with company policy.
Gratuity payment is purely consider under Payment of Gratuity Act.
if they are making delay, Try to explain them to release your gratuity, otherwise you may send legal notice to that company.
First write a request letter to your employer requesting them to release gratuity on the basis of your eligibility criteria which is total number of years of served with the company. You can send the request letter through Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due. (RPAD). Preserve the copy of the letter and RPAD receipt. In case of no response from the Employer then you further take up the matter with the Assistant Commissioner Labour of jurisdiction who is the Controlling Authority as per Gratuity Act.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™