PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hello - I am moving out of a company where I have spent 7+ years in one company and did a partial withdrawal for house purpose.
Can I with draw my left over PF now and will there be any tax if I withdraw the same.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi Shravan
No tax applicable in your case. However see if you can transfer your PF to your new employer PF account as PF is a compulsory savings for your retirement
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™