2. Flamhoitz defines HRA as ‘accounting for people as an organizational resource. It involves measuring the costs incurred by organizations to recruit, select, hire, train, and develop human assets. It also involves measuring the economic value of people to the organization’.
3. According to Stephen Knauf, ‘ HRA is the measurement and quantification of human organizational inputs such as recruiting, training, experience and commitment’.
Objectives of HRA:
1. Providing cost value information about acquiring, developing, allocating and maintaining human resources.
2. Enabling management to monitor the use of human resources.
3. Finding depreciation or appreciation among human resources.
4. Assisting in developing effective management practices.
5. Increasing managerial awareness of the value of human resources.
6. For better human resource planning.
7. For better decisions about people, based on improved information system.
8. Assisting in effective utilization of manpower.
4th July 2019 From India