Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
Employee engagement ideas differ from one industry to other but the idea of engaging employees remains the same.
You can plan few programmes as seen below:
1. Induction Programme: This is one of the most important programme which can be designed for new hires to famililarise the work culture, Assimilation programme and buddy assigning. Duration of the programme can be as per your company requirement.
2. L & D: Frequent functional and soft skill updation programmes.
3. Chai Pe Charcha: Open house meetings where in a forum can be created to discuss various issues which would help employees to know each other better and can be used as a platfrom to generate new suggestions.
4. Celebrations: Birthdays, Regional and National festivals, service anniversaries, Annual days and cultural days can be planned.
5. Internal Magazine: This can used an platform to pool in employee ideas and bring out their hidden talent.
6. Recreational Activities: A day off from office can bring in lot of energy back!! Plan for movies, day trips, treks or even a dinner.
7. Out Reach programmes: if your company is having a CSR wing, ensure that all your employees can join hand for one social cause, which inturn can bring sense of social responsibility.
8. Rewards & Recognition: You can design many of programmes like, incentive schemes, performance linked bonus, meal vouchers, grocery vouchers, etc.
Again, these are few ideas which can be initiated in the first phase after the employee feedback you may improvise or even introduce some new programmes.
From India, Bangalore