I recently switched job and joined a startup company. They have less than 20 employees so they do not deduct PF contribution. Can I withdraw the accumulated PF since my PF account is dormant for 2 months? I have service record of more than 5 years.
30th June 2019 From India, Bengaluru
In case of future expansion your current employer may come under the purview of PF, you may wait for some time so as to transfer your accumulated PF. Else you can with draw your PF through UAN portal.
1st July 2019 From India, Madras
Dear member, based on the information furnished by you, it is advisable to retain your Membership.However, if you are in need of Money, you can apply for advance subject to having more than 5 YeaRs Membership.You can log in to your UAN Member Portal to know your eligibility
1st July 2019 From India, New Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™