Dear sirs i mistakly entered one empoyee exit date on pf site. what is the remady ? pls advice
From India, Palakkad
Hi, you need write request letter to PF Office, They only do Regards, P.Packiaraj
From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server