Sr. Hr Executive
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, Employee wants to withdraw the PF amount of last organisation but after opting for the PF in the current organisation. Please suggest if it will be possible. Thanks
From India, Delhi
Not possible. The accumulated amount has to be transferred to his present pf account number. From UAN number the authorities can track your last accumulation and continuity of service.
From India, Madras
Dear Bhavna, As there is continuity of service the employee can’t withdraw the amount but if he has any emergency then can apply for advance withdrawal as per the said criteria.

Please let me know is there any deduction when employee is withdrawing the amount?
From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™