Hello Everyone,
My Query is I had applied for EPF Advance Withdrawal which got returned due to Wrong Bank account Details / Bank Account Closed or any other reason.
Now my passbook shows an entry for the withdrawal even it did not got credited to my Bank.
1. My Query is what will happen to my money if we do not claim the money via submitting Reissue Intimation Proforma via Employer ?
2. Will it be again credited to my EPF Account after some time ?
3. If we want to claim the money via submitting Reissue Intimation Proforma via Employer, do we have to submit required documents via our Head Office or we can submit from our respective nearest EPF Centers ?
4. How much time will does generally it take to get the amount credited ?
25th June 2019 From India, Guwahati
Please submit form ASR to your concern EPF office to reissue payment
25th June 2019 From India, Bhogpur

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf FORM ASR.pdf (376.8 KB, 57 views)

Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™