Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir,
I am Mahesh (HR professional).
One employee came with me and asked me that he worked in one organisation and he had PF deduction in that company. Due to personal issues, he went to home. After this, that company had been closed.
In this connection, his PF number DATE OF EXIT had not given by the employer and authorised staff of company also not avail.
In this circumstances, he asked regional PF office to withdrawal his contribution. They replied to member that take signature of Bank Manager sign then they will be done further procedure.
Here factor that how bank manager give sign to PF member for PF withdrawal when he donít no above closing company.
So please assist me in this matter to help for PF withdrawal of member.

Dear Mahesh, Send this Query through mail to they will guide you. Regards, Nagarjun R HR Admin Papas Trading Private Limited
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Coô