Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
1-If workman is working since 15 year in his age of 41 and company terminates him without notice and says you give resignation and go to home and workman denies and not gives resignation , so in this condition can workman suit case for compensation for balance service?
From India, Mumbai
You are eligible for 15 days salary ( based on the last drawn wages) as compensation for every completed year of service and one month notice pay as per the Industrial Disputes Act. You are also eligible for 15 days wages based on the last drawn, as Gratuity as per the Gratuity Act. Raise and Industrial Dispute ( under 2-A-)before the conciliation authorities.
From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™