What is the legal action by an employee if company is not paying the full and final settlement?
Pls help.
If full and final settlement is not paid by the employer.. employee has to request for the same in writing with the employer and in case of no response, employee have the right to escalate it further through Labour Inspector or respective location.
You can register online complain to labour inspector of your area and if require go and meet him and present your case.
They will help you settle your case.
Ashish Lal
You can complaint to Labour officer in writting that is the best way.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™